LET THINGS TALK
Smart air quality meter, with carbon dioxide (CO2), temperature and humidity sensors
- Checks the health of your rooms and the quality of the air you breathe.
- The device measures and sends CO2, temperature and humidity data every “x” minutes (configurable).
- Dr. CO2 automatically connects to the Internet, just turn it on and you will immediately receive readings.
- Low cost communication and long battery life – five years.
- Versatile, connected, maintenance-free, ultra-low cost, powerful, accurate – perfect solution for easy, long-term, cost-effective air quality measurements with a true carbon dioxide sensor.
Preventing virus infections
|Dimensions||100 mm x 100 mm x 23 mm|
|Protection||Plastic case for interior use.|
|Battery duration||5 years*|
|Battery type||3 x AA 3,6 V|
|Sensor||GSS CozIR LP & Sensirion SHT30|
|CO2 measurement range||0 – 5000 PPM|
|Working temperature range||-40º – + 60º C|
|Humidity measurement range||0 – 95%|
|Precision||50 PPM or 3% /0,2º C/ 2 %|
|* Max. Battery duration 5 years, with a message every 30 min. ( 87.600 messages)|
- Responsible: Signos New Technologies, S.L.
- Purpose: Respond to queries raised by the user and send them the requested information
- Legitimation: User consent.
- Addressees: Transfers are only made if there is a legal obligation.