LET THINGS TALK
SiCO2 - Nb
Smart air quality meter with carbon dioxide (CO2), temperature, humidity and accelerometer sensors.
SiCO2-Nb is an internet-connected carbon dioxide (CO2), temperature and humidity measuring device for real and accurate air quality monitoring with a long lifetime. Main Characteristics
- Check the health of your spaces and the quality of the air you breathe.
- The device measures and sends CO2, temperature and humidity data every “x” minutes (configurable).
- SiCO2-Nb automatically connects to the Internet, just switch it on and you will immediately receive readings.
- Low-cost communication and long battery life.
- Versatile, connected, maintenance-free, ultra-low cost, powerful, accurate – perfect solution for easy, long-term, cost-effective air quality measurements with a true carbon dioxide sensor.
- Sensor motion detection alarm à Prevent false measurement readings
Preventing virus infections
|Dimensions||80 mm x 80 mm x 40 mm|
|Protection||IP30 – Plastic box for indoor use. Wall anchor|
|Battery life||Up to 3 years*|
|Battery||4 x AA (14505) 3,6 V – 2600 mAh x4 = total 10400 mAh|
|Sensor||Sensair Sunrise – Non-dispersive sensor (NDIR)|
|Optimal operating range||Temperature 0º to 50º — Humidity 0 to 85% HR (without condensation)|
|Rango de CO2||400 – 5000 PPM , Rango ampliado hasta 10.000 PPM|
|Temperature range||-40º – + 70º C|
|Humidity range||0 – 95%|
|Precision||+- 30 PPM + 3% of reading|
|* Battery life depending on configuration ** Supported bands: B1/B2/B3/B4/B5/B8/B12/B13/B17/B18/B19/B20/B25/B26/B28/B66/B70/B71 •|
- Responsible: Signos New Technologies, S.L.
- Purpose: Respond to queries raised by the user and send them the requested information
- Legitimation: User consent.
- Addressees: Transfers are only made if there is a legal obligation.